I’ve been addicted to protein pancakes ever since I first made the CTF Oatmeal Protein Pancakes recipe over a year ago. I’ve wanted to create my own whey protein pancakes recipe for awhile now, so here they are in all their glory: vanilla whey protein pancakes! The recipe is based off of the family recipe I’ve been eating since I was a kid, with of course a high protein twist.
These vanilla protein pancakes are simple enough to be a basis for any variations you like, and delicious and nostalgic enough to be eaten as is. So scramble some free range eggs, fry up some sausages from your local farmer, and brace yourself for a guilt free mouthwatering breakfast.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk (I used 2%)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp melted butter + 1 Tbsp for frying
- ½ cup white flour
- ½ cup unflavored whey protein
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 packets stevia powder
- Mix everything up in a bowl.
- Cook in batches on a griddle or large frying pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbles start to form on surface.
- Top them off with your favourite toppings and enjoy!