- Healing Gourmet E-Cookbooks (Including, Guilt Free Desserts, Awesome Appetizers, Better Breads, Carefree Candies, Better Breakfasts, and Soda Fountain Favorites) – I haven’t actually read through all these e-cookbooks, but I purchased them recently as they align with a lot of the things I’m trying to do with baking – Healthy, sugar-free desserts that taste good.
- The 4-Hour Body – An uncommon guide to rapid fat-loss, incredible sex, and becoming superhuman, by bestselling writer Tim Ferriss. So far I’ve only read the part about rapid fat loss, which is indeed uncommon, but the ones I could manage to stick to worked very well . I use his PAGG supplement stack, and some of his dietary tips when I’m trying to lose fat and gain muscle. The ab exercises he recommends are the weirdest and by far the most effective I’ve ever encountered. Haha I should do a blog post about this book sometime just so I can share them with you!
- The Urban Homestead – I whipped through this book in a few days. In my dream life i shall be expert organic gardener, beekeeper, raiser of hens and goats, vermicomposter, canning and preserving champ, cheesemaker, solar powered self-reliant hippy lady extraordinaire! So far, I’ve achieved the urban garden, and the vermicompost – one step at a time I guess haha. Anyway, this book is practical how-to guide and story of how a couple in Los Angeles achieved all these things and more.
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth In Ancient Wisdom – This book forever changed how I look at life. The author poses ideas from philosophers and ancient civilizations, and uses what we know from modern science to extract lessons that we can apply to construct a life of virtue, happiness, fulfillment, and meaning. An excellent read.
- Getting Things Done – This is THE productivity book of choice. Find out how to get things done, and off your mind.