Pair this sugar free frosting recipe with my banana protein muffins, or any cake or muffin that takes your fancy. Delish! This recipe makes enough healthy protein frosting for 6 thickly frosted protein cupcakes, or up to 12 lightly frosted ones.
- 250 g light cream cheese (I used Philadelphia 38% less fat cream cheese)
- 1½ scoops banana whey protein powder
- 1½ scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- Mix until smooth.
- Scoop into icing bag, and apply the healthy frosting to your cake/muffins.
- Voila, protein frosted cakey goodness!
(per 1/6th of sugar free frosting recipe)
160 calories 271 mg sodium
14 g protein 73 mg potassium
5 g carbs 11% vitamin A
9.2 g fat 2% vitamin C
.3 g fiber 15% calcium
4.2 g sugar 1% iron